Filter Coffee Workshop (see dates)
In this workshop you'll learn to master and experience all different brewing filter methods, in order to be able to replicate them at home.
What you will learn?
- introduction to specialty coffee (definition, characteristics, roasting,...)
- what material you require (grinders, scales, water quality, filters, ...)
- different methods that exist: Hario V60, Kalita drip, French press, Aeropress, Chemex, Bialetti, Moccamaster,...
- what type of coffee you can use (varietals, origins, process,...)
- what grind size to choose for each method
- what is a brew ratio, time and water temperature
- how to adapt the parameters to get a perfect, sweet and aromatic cup!
This workshop is meant to be a fun, interactive, sensorial coffee tasting session, using different origins, processes and varietals of coffee.
Any coffee lover that wants to start brewing or improve his skills and obtain a great filter coffee at home.
🕒 see exact time slot per workshop
📍 Gust Coffee Roastery - Pastoor Bolsstraat 3, 1652 Alsemberg
🕺 Teacher: Dale Erwin, coffee trainer of Gust Coffee Roasters.
The workshop will be given in English.
Max 6 participants, with a minimum of 2 registrations per workshop. Price per person.
For any additional questions or for larger groups, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org