Filter Coffee Workshop
In this workshop you'll experience different brewing filter methods such as Hario V60, Kalita drip, French press, Aeropress, Chemex or Moccamaster, and learn to master them to be able to replicate at home.
What you will learn?
- introduction to specialty coffee (definition, characteristics, roasting,...)
- what material you require (grinders, scales, water quality, filters, ...)
- what type of coffee you can use (varietals, origins, process,...)
- what grind size to choose for each method
- what is a brew ratio, time and water temperature
- how to adapt the parameters to get a perfect, sweet and aromatic cup!
This workshop is meant to be a fun, interactive, sensorial coffee tasting session, using different origins, processes and varietals of coffee.
Any coffee lover that wants to start brewing or improve his skills and obtain a great filter coffee at home.
🕒 10:00 - 12:30
📍 Gust Coffee Roastery - Pastoor Bolsstraat 3, 1652 Alsemberg
Max 6 participants. Price per person.
Language: see details per date
For any additional questions or for larger groups, please contact email@example.com