Barista Workshop: Espresso & Latte Art (see dates)
This workshop is the one all-round home barista workshop for people who'd love to start or improve their espresso and latte art skills.
What you will learn?
This is a hands-on 2.5 hours training starting from the basics, with some theory and of course a lot of playing and digging!
You will learn how to set your grinder for a good extraction, how to influence the taste of your espresso, steam your milk to a silky texture and perform the perfect pour for your cappuccino!
Introduction to specialty coffee
- definition of specialty coffee
- characteristics of coffee (varietals, process, regions)
- influence of roasting and freshness
- recipe, technique, ratio's, extraction times, taste,...
- grind size and adjusting grinder
- exercise on pulling a perfect shot
Steaming milk and Latte art
- theory on steaming milk and microfoam texture
- exercise on steaming milk
- theory on latte art skills
- exercise on latte art
This workshop is meant to be a comprehensive, interactive and fun session, together with some good coffee tasting!
Any (home) barista that wants to start or improve his espresso and latte art technique. The course is also applicable to new or existing professional baristas.
🕒 see exact time slot per workshop
📍 Gust Coffee Roastery - Pastoor Bolsstraat 3, 1652 Alsemberg
🕺 Teacher: Dale Erwin, coffee trainer of Gust Coffee Roasters.
The workshop will be given in English.
Max 5 participants, with a minimum of 2 registrations per workshop.
For any additional questions or private trainings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org